Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Idea

Last Sunday I posted the last story in my files. I still have plenty of ideas and am still writing but I don't always have a lot of time to write so while I will continue to post them as they are completed there will be a lot of time in between. I was trying to post a story every Sunday but since I will not be able to do that now that everything I currently have is posted I thought we could try something different. Each week I will post a pic like the one below and ask you guys to caption it or even write a quick story telling what you think might be going on in the pic. I think it could be hot to hear what everyone's fantasies are when they look at some of these hot pics.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the stories you've posted so far. I hope we get more stories about Glen, Frankie and Brad. Especially Frankie! :D

    ReplyDelete