Friday, April 18, 2014

More On Alonso

I posted Alonso's story a few weeks ago on Men On a The Net but did not post here at the time. A buddy of mine with a fine fat ass was sort of the inspiration for this story. We had been sharing this fantasy for months and he said that if I wrote it he would take some pics as our slutty school boy to go with it. However, he has not been pleased with the results so he is still working on getting them taken for the blog. He does not have a lot of free time to take the pics so things are at a stand still. I was getting impatient sitting on this story and really wanted to post it so I decided I would post now and if/when he completes the pics I can repost it then. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. It has been his pic that I use for the banner on the blog so you can see he has a plump meaty rump.

No comments:

Post a Comment