Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jeff & Kyle

Yesterday I received an email with a very pleasant surprise from Billy F. He thanked me for the blog and all my stories and said that one of his favorite series was Jeff & his son Kyle. He also went to the trouble of writing a new chapter in this series. I am extremely protective of my characters and have never had anyone take them and write their own story using them. I have posted his story below and as you will see the end result is very satisfying. He uses the same writing style that I do and the story blends perfectly with those I have written in the past. He said he wrote it as a tribute to my work, which I find truly flattering. Please take the time to read what he has written and comment on it. This is Billy F's first attempt at this kind of writing but I hope it will not be his last.

No comments:

Post a Comment