Sunday, July 22, 2012

blamboy's Beautiful Bottom

If you are a regular viewer of this blog then you know that a couple of weeks ago Tchako sent me a couple of pics of what is without a doubt one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen. He wanted to know if I knew who this was. I did not so I posed the question to all of you and Chase was kind enough to point out that this is a young man who goes by the name blamboy. Below I will post a few of his pics. As this is a blog celebrating the male ass I will keep the focus on his glorious rump. However, the rest of him is just as appealing. Here is a link to his Tumblr page http://blamboy-images.tumblr.com/archive . It is worth a look. I book marked it as a favorite. I think you will see why once you take a look. Here are a few of my favorite shots.







No comments:

Post a Comment