Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Readers Rump - Fat Assed Slut

Anyone who knows me knows how much I like a meaty man ass. Which explains why I love this big mass of man meat. Today we have another reader who wanted to show off his plump buns anonymously. He asked me what name I would use to post his pics and for me there was none other than Fat Assed Slut. This hot young 20 something has all of the assets that make me crazy. A big rump, a taste for slutty little undies, a desire to expose his huge butt mounds and a kinky desire to be naughty.

On more than one occasion this hot little slut has shown me pics and video of his larger than average bottom not only from his bedroom and his shower but also from his place of business when he is alone. He has many dirty fantasies which include but are not limited to being spanked and fucked by his boss for having such a big butt. He loves comments. The dirtier the better so please take a minute to let him know what you would do if his colossal bottom were in your hands.

Some of you may remember his pics from my old blog. His meaty posterior has been the inspiration for more than one of my stories.












No comments:

Post a Comment