Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fan Fiction By Archie

Several weeks back I received a very nice email from a guy named Archie. He commented on my new Lance & Lloyd series and said how glad he was to see I was writing again. We began emailing back and forth and he asked if I would appreciate a fan fiction based on Lance & Lloyd. I am very protective of my characters and my answer to that would normally be ‘I appreciate the offer but I’d rather you didn’t’. But for sone reason I trusted these characters in Archie’s hands. I can’t say why exactly, maybe it was the way he approached me or how well he seemed to understand them but whatever it was I gave my blessing. He sent me the story in parts as it progressed and asked for my thoughts. And he came up with a story that I feel is true to the characters I created and even tapped into another aspect of Lloyd that felt very natural. I am honored that he took the time to create another chapter for these two characters. And delighted to share it with everyone here.

You will note I did not title this as number 6 six in the series as I did not write it. It is a work of fan fiction and I am labeling it as such. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a fan and I just discover this blog after finish all your stories from gaydemon and god, I was so lucky to found this place. Thank you so much for all the works you put out and create all this fantasies. I love your stories and can't wait to read a new one in the future.

    ReplyDelete