Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Poll What Would You Like To See

Some of you may remember my friend Fat Assed Slut. It is his pic I use in the banner and I’ve posted pics of him in the past. Here are a few I’ve posted in the past as a reminder. He and I were talking last night and he is considering taking some new pics since his booty has grown. We are going to get everyone’s input on what they’d like to see. Please see your choices below. Leave a comment with your selection.

  • Thong
  • Jock
  • Lace Panties
  • All three



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazed no one has commented. always wondered who that butt belonged to. its not my fav on here - that went to the skinny guy with the red pants. don't know his name but u wrote a story about him where his dad and some guy measured him for trousers. so hot.

    ReplyDelete