Sunday, January 31, 2016

braydinandrew

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. It has also been awhile since I have written anything. But when inspiration knocks I have to answer. Recently inspiration hit me in the form of my new friend, Braydin. I first found out about Braydin a few months ago when a buddy told me I had to check out his pics on Instagram because his ass was AMAZING!!! I check out his page and was like, DAMN!!! Shortly after he started a Tumblr page. I had sent him a private comment through Instagram and then when he started his Tumblr page he posted something saying he was taking requests for poses for photos and from that we started corresponding. I told him that I wrote erotic fiction with the focus on big juicy man booty and that he was built like one of my characters. He asked if I'd consider writing one with him as the central character. The result is Braydin Spanked & Expelled. I am very happy to say that Braydin is much more than an attractive face with full pouty lips and a booty that is obscenely large. He is also a very nice guy with big dreams. He is working on releasing his first album in July through iTunes. If you want to see what the real Braydin looks like you can check him out on Instagram at BRAYDINANDREW and on Tumblr at BRAYDINANDREWOFFICIAL. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment