Monday, March 9, 2015

Jamie Day!!!

Jamie likes to say "What BubbleButtLuvr wants he gets" and that is why he took all of these jock pics, because that is what I wanted. And I know many of you have been asking for more Jamie so here he is. I normally don't post quit so many pics at once but Jamie had supplied so many pics to me and I wanted to make sure I got everything posted for all of you to enjoy. My thanks to Jamie for all the great pics he has supplied us with over the past couple of months.












11 comments:

  1. Really marriage material now. My tongue needs to explore it all. Love the chest abs and legs. That beautiful big bubble butt will smother and I want it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great arms and shoulders too. I want it all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but 8 9 10 and 11 gave me a raging hardon and two big cumshots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thin waist ripped all over great abs beautiful chest and big round booty. What more could a guy want

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Hong Kong and desperately want more of this guy. Amazing ripped body and an ass that I need to have squirming on my face

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing. What's next for this hottie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful big round firm booty. Thank you Jamie for letting us see it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot bod with a whole LOT of booty going on. Love it, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete